This is a nutritious breakfast I whipped up for the girls today. Easy as pie, or pasta!
Steps to yummy, creamy, cheesy pasta.
1. Boil water. Add pasta in boiling water. I use organic ribbon pasta. I added a strip of organic wakame and a clove of garlic for an infusion of vitamins and other minerals. Wakame is seaweed; you can use any type of seaweed.
2. Once pasta is done, strain and set aside.
3. Heat up sesame oil in pan. Stir in pureed chicken. (Just blend cooked chicken meat in the blender to desired consistency. For older kids, you can just tear up the chicken meat into floss. Pureeing takes a minute or less.)
4. Stir in pasta.
5. Stir in cream cheese and grated cheddar cheese.
6. Sprinkle sesame seed, dried parsley and wheatgerm liberally.
7. It's ready!
Although the baby wolfed this down, the 4-year-old was a bit critical. Not salty enough I guess. You could add salt to taste, but I prefer it wholesome and healthy like this.